Donation Requests

We very frequently are asked to make donations for events put on by various organizations in the Tri-Cities. Ice Harbor Brewing Company is very happy to support fundraising by organizations in our community. There a lot of great organizations doing very worthy things. As a brewery we are limited by law to what we can do. We cannot officially sponsor your event. If you are a 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 organization we can

  • Donate or discount beer if certain conditions are met. Please visit link to see the beer donation requirements.
  • Donate non-alcohol items for your organization to auction.

Request Form

There a lot of great organizations doing very worthy things. However, by law we can only donate or
discount beer when the event meets these conditions

  1. The event must have a WSLCB Special Occasion License (Not a Banquet Permit. We cannot donate for a Banquet Permitted event.)
  2. The holder of the Special Occasion License (the Licensee) must be a 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 organization. The non-profit organization must provide Ice Harbor Brewing with a copy of your Special Occasion License and provide a copy of your 501(c)3 or 501(c)6 determination letter.
  3. Alcohol cannot be given away at the event. It must be sold for more than the retail price of the alcohol donated. Donated alcohol from Ice Harbor Brewing Co. cannot be raffled or auctioned.
  4. The Special Occasion Licensee must take responsibility for the sales and service of alcohol and maintain compliance with the Washington State liquor laws.

To put on your event in accordance to the law click on the link below. It takes you to the WSLCB
Toolkit for putting on events with alcohol.

If you can meet all the requirements and have a plan for putting on your event with accordance to the law fill out the donation request form. Make sure to include all information about your event, your organization, and your plan for the alcohol compliance of the event.